I create concept pop art (visual pop culture artifacts that convey ideas) using digital photography. My digital male pics are very different from ordinary photos of men who merely are posed in front of a camera. My digital male pics are intended to convey ideas about the essence of a man:
If you are male and at least 18 years of age and would like to be photographed in a series of my digital male pics, reach out to me. I specialize in honoring men of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds in my digital photography and original characters.
A series of concept photos starring you can be great to show friends, loved ones, or just keep for yourself. Let me know what you’re looking for. Email me today firstname.lastname@example.org, or, text me: 702-845-5331.
Here are examples that can give you some ideas about what concepts you may want to be shown in your series of photos. You are not limited to choosing only one concept per photo shoot.
These demonstrate one very desirable outcome of having a neutral background with very little in the shot to take focus away from the man.
Step By Step Process
- A simple plain-language agreement is signed by you and by Madeira Desouza that spells out in everyday English what you and he are responsible for.
- You pay a deposit of half (50%) of the agreed-upon fee to Madeira Desouza before any photography of you is started.
- You and Madeira Desouza make agreed-upon arrangements for costuming, makeup, and, props (if any) that will be used during your photo shoot
- You and Madeira Desouza make agreed-upon choices as to art direction (concept photography) that will be used during your photo shoot
- You are photographed by Madeira Desouza at a public location that is agreed-upon by you and him.
- After you pay the remaining balance due on the agreed-upon fee to Madeira Desouza, you will receive ALL of the image files that were created in the camera(s) used by Madeira Desouza during your photo shoot. Those image files belong to you and you may do whatever you want to distribute those images files.
- Madeira Desouza retains copies of ALL of the image files that were created in the camera(s) during your photo shoot. He retains nonexclusive rights to distribute images produced from those image files